Clever Point is the leading platform/network for hassle-free parcel Pick up and Drop off! Our mission? To turn ordinary parcel experiences into something extraordinary. Whether you’re picking up, sending, or returning, we’ve got your back!
Our network stands as a carrier-agnostic powerhouse, supported by an all-encompassing and fully customizable Information System platform. This platform seamlessly covers every aspect from packaging and tracking to location, to customer experience assessment,all the way to consumer interactions, e.g. notifications, replaning, rerouting and seemingly integrates all e-commerce ecosystem actors (i.e. Merchants , Carriers and Consumers).
Crafting remarkable experiences requires exceptional individuals who share the same passion and enthusiasm for ecommerce and technology.
We’re actively seeking a dynamic “eCommerce Business Developer" to become an integral member of our Sales Team.
- Identifying and mapping potential partners within the industry, then setting up effective communication channels to arrange meetings
- Develop leads and opportunities through personal network, cold-calling, customer visits, customer references, incoming calls
- Promote and sell company’s complete solution for implementing seamlessly into ecommerce’s stores Checkout
- Negotiating and closing sales deals with clients
- Collecting all necessary details and crafting collaboration agreements
- Maintain and review CRM record of all activities relating to customer contacts, building pipeline data, sales cycle progress and forecast reports
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Following up with clients after sales to ensure their satisfaction and identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Achieve develop and manage all revenue targets and objectives
- University degree
- 3-5 years of experience in the B2B sales field
- Sound understanding of the Greek business and e-commerce environment and good commercial acumen
- Able to build relationships and operate in a matrix structure
- Results-orientated, able to execute and get things done
- Team player mentality
- Energetic, self-motivated and dedicated
- Technically competent with a high degree of personal resilience and the ability to prioritise conflicting priorities
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Active driver (License Class B) with no travel restrictions within country
Apart from being one of the leaders in PU/DO in Greece and the SEE and providing you with the opportunity to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the space, we are also offering you great benefits to ensure we are taking good care of you:
💸 A competitive salary package and bonus schema
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor and workplace counselor
🤸♂️ Onsite gym and wellness facilities (Massage Services & Restaurant)
💡 Potential for career growth within Clever Servises S.A. and the ability to follow your career aspirations.
🎓 Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
What’s in it for you?
We are offering a challenging sales position in which a true “Hunter” can be successful -based on thriving customer relationships and solution selling. This sales position includes extensive acquisition and development of new relationships as well as developing allocated customer portfolio. You will come into an experienced sales team – selling value to our national and international customers – in an international working environment.
Clever Servises S.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Clever Servises S.A. collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties.