New Vehicle Delivery Specialist
Η θέση δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Monitoring of new vehicles status and guarantee their excellent condition.
- Preparation and delivery of new vehicles to the customers.
- Coordination of new vehicles deliveries at AVIS Stations and Dealers throughout Greece.
- Collect leased vehicles and support inspection process.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Up to 3 years of experience in customer service roles.
- Knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with ERP systems.
- Advanced communication and teamworking skills.
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
What we Offer
- Health and life insurance
- Pension program after 1 year of employment
- Continuous onboarding support through our Buddy program
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing industry with talented people