G4S Telematix is a member of Allied Universal ® - the world’s leading security group, with more than 20 years of experience in delivering Secure Mobility Solutions and 24/7 Monitoring and Response services. Our aim is to respond to the new needs and value requests of our customers when it comes to the management and monitoring of goods and people transportation.
We provide solutions powered by telematics and software technology to increase not only the value of our customer's business, but also to ensure peace of mind in their daily personal lives. G4S Telematix portfolio expands in the pillars of Logistics, Automotive and People.
Our team is continuing to expand due to significant business growth so we are looking for an experienced Control Tower Operator to join our team!
Control Tower Operator
Reporting to: Control Tower Manager
Location: Metamorfosis, Athens, Greece
Work as part of the Secure Operations Center and member of the European Control Tower team to deliver exceptional alarm monitoring and response services to our customer base across Europe, adhering to operational procedures and international security standards.
Handle emergency situations and respond to incidents, coordinating actions to be taken by the G4S European network and the local emergency services.
Provide Stolen Vehicle Tracking for the Automotive industry in multiple countries and cross-border security services to the Supply Chain industry, thus securing international transportation.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Handle & verify incoming alarms and respond in a timely manner
- Liaise with Police, other agencies and the G4S European network when required
- Adhere to Secure Operations Center procedures and assist the team in delivering industry alarm response targets
- Provide a professional response via telephone to our customers (foreign & domestic) & to all emergency services
- To record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format
- Ensure integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained by working knowledge within the Secure Operations Center
- To provide an efficient & courteous response to all telephone calls and other communications both internally and externally
- Maintain the highest Customer Satisfaction ensuring the 24-hour SOC delivers as per its contractual and SLAs terms the agreed Services and systematically exceeds performance to provide service excellence
- To keep your work environment clean and tidy
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Greek language
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work on a shift basis at a 24/7/365 operation center that may include weekends, holidays, and coverage outside of regularly scheduled hours
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Understanding technology and in-depth reporting ability
- Security License will be considered as a plus
- Fulfilled military service (for male applicants)
- Work experience in International Transport Dispatch department will be considered an advantage
- Work experience in Secure Operations / Alarm Receiving Centre will be considered an advantage
- Any additional European language will be considered as a plus
- A technical direction degree
- Potential candidates should have personal transportation due to lack of public transportation
- Competitive remuneration package (attractive salary, monthly productivity bonus)
- Career development capabilities
- Continuous training in new technologies
- Excellent working environment
G4S is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities! If you correspond to the above criteria please don’t hesitate to click the Apply button and send us your resume.