OPAP is the top gaming company in Greece and among the most recognized ones in its sector worldwide. Our aim is to establish OPAP as a world-class entertainment and gaming company, having long-term strategic priorities focus on the customers, on the people, on the network, on the products and on the digital-technological capabilities. We are currently a highly esteemed employer, offering career opportunities and a unique work experience to exceptional professionals and talented young people, through our dynamic Selection & Recruitment Program as well as our Internship/Graduate Programs. Our main objective is to develop a high-performing Team by attracting new talents, as well as developing and creating stronger bonds between our people.
TORA is a subsidiary of OPAP Group, that is certified from the Bank of Greece, as an electronic money institution.
So what’s the challenge…
The TORA Operations Team supports TORA network and safeguards the efficient operation of approx. 11.000 POS terminals, which are distributed in OPAP retail network small retailers.
The Operations Senior Specialist is responsible to overview and control the daily work of the Operations team, ensuring the provision of services to internal or external customers at high quality and as per required standards. Must be able to effectively provide directions to all team members, having the flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances (e.g. timeframes, business requirements for POS functionalities, release roll out plans) and revise accordingly workflows and work priorities.
Your day to day will include:
- Monitoring and overseeing the management of the company’s fleet of POS, including the handling of safety stock, withdrawals and replenishment as well as the coordination of all testing involved in the software / hardware upgrade
- Overseeing and validating the accurate execution of all relevant functional policies, processes and proposing suitable improvements to increase efficiency
- Monitoring and assessing the workload of the team, assigning work accordingly and providing instructions, clarifications and support to all team members for the accurate and effective execution of assigned work
- Reviewing offers and proposing right supplier for non procured consumables such as scanners, manuals and switch equipment. Recommending the timely replenishment of procured products such as paper rolls, updating warehouses and agreeing on a stock with each supplier
- Monitoring the achievement of the assigned KPIs and applies necessary corrective actions when required
- Monitoring the compliance of the vendors with agreed services’ SLAs, e.g. POS shipments, maintenance of POS etc., and taking necessary corrective actions if not met
- Proceeding to the review and resolution of issues escalated from Tora’s retail (OPAP, Wholesalers, large accounts, or small retail’ s points) - Actively looking for ways to solve customers’ problem
- Verifying accuracy of external providers invoices (Courier services, Mellon Technologies, Paper roll Providers)
- Preparing monthly operations KPIs reports and other management reports and proposing actions for improvements / remediation actions
- Prioritizing and monitoring POS user acceptance testing that operations team executes, escalates timely issues to Manager
- Reviewing business requirements for POS functionalities and proposing the introduction of the required services
What you need to succeed:
- BSc degree in business, operations management, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in an operations management role, of which at least 3 in a team management / coordinating role
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving ability
- Results oriented mentality and flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple projects and deliver within strict timeframes
- High level of accuracy, good attention to detail, methodical approach
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English
What we offer to our candidates:
- Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun
- Modern & award winning workplace environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Competencies’ & Career Development opportunities
- Private health coverage
OPAP Group is an equal opportunity employer
Does this sound like you? If yes, we would love to meet you!