Join Designia Insurance Brokers Team!
Designia Insurance Brokers, member of Eurolife FFH Insurance Group, has been active in insurance and reinsurance brokerage since 1992. We provide broking and consulting services in all insurance lines and for clients across all the sectors of the economy, with the ability to design tailor made solutions for specialized insurance needs.
We are looking for an Insurance Placement Officer in the Wholesale Department, with strong market knowledge and desire to excel in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Preparing and completing submission information for prospective clients, which includes, reviewing current insurance programs and risk management needs
- Management of existing and new non-motor portfolio (insurance orders, renewals, changes, control of insurance policies, terms, etc.)
- Preparing the application through Designia Insurance Brokers management system and any other information of importance to the submission
- Management of insurance offers, evaluation, comparison, study, and follow-ups with companies for completion of the submission and underwriting process, and highlighting unique characteristics of each risk
- Participate in renewal strategy meetings with service and sales teams identifying the need to re-market selected accounts, viable markets available, account problems, and known competition
- Participation in various projects
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position or at least knowledge of P&C lines (fire and liability)
- Analytical thinking and strong organizational skills
- Result orientation and self-initiative with proven ability to achieve goals under pressure within strict time limits & quality standards
- Motivation for continuous improvement and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a leading insurance Broker with prominent positioning in the local market
- A competitive compensation package relevant to qualifications
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Health Insurance plan
- Hybrid Working Model