Φαρμακευτικές & Κλάδος Υγείας
4 μέρες πρινΗμ. ανάρτησης
4 μέρες πριν
Με κάποια εμπειρίαΕπίπεδο εμπειρίαςΜε κάποια εμπειρία
Πλήρης απασχόλησηΤύπος απασχόλησηςΠλήρης απασχόληση
Φαρμακευτικά / ΥγείαΚατηγορία θέσηςΦαρμακευτικά / Υγεία
Our team is growing, and we are currently looking for a highly motivated person to join our office in Bucharest in the position of Service Engineering Business Group Manager. This position is an excellent opportunity for those who are self-motivated people, enjoy leading the team to achieve the results, who like to develop & follow up program schedules and milestones, like hands-on work, enjoy making sure people have the best medical devices.
- Electronics Engineer graduate with a background in the following fields: electrical, mechanics and hydraulic
- Experience in leading a team, in hiring and developing the others
- 5 years + experience in working in field engineering
- Previous work experience in medical devices is an advantage
- Experience of direct communication with the client is mandatory
- Previous experience in coordinating and leading different projects
- Integrity, initiative and focus.
- Availability to travel
- Create the plan and monitor the installation, maintenance and service for medical equipment provided by SofMedica.
- Engage throughout the full lifecycle of projects, keep programs on track in terms of budget, time, and customer expectations
- Continually support and develop a culture of health & safety first
- Assure the required stock levels for the consumables
- Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers
- Coordinate the team to provide technical support services and to achieve the department objectives
- Coordinate maintenance schedules and quality control checks, and provide quality customer service
- Elaborate presentation materials and training for hospital technicians and implement product trainings for beneficiaries or for the other team members
- Collaborate with domain responsible and process leaders and provide input on new requirements, change requests, improvement ideas
- Opportunity to work in a leading, education-driven healthcare Group in CEE with the highest standards of work ethics;
- Opportunity to work and to develop a career in one of the most dynamic and fast-evolving business environments with some of the most innovative technologies making a real-life impact in society;
- Great opportunities for learning and professional development with access to a generous budget;
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
4 μέρες πριν
Με κάποια εμπειρία