Medical External Representative (Ιατρικός Επισκέπτης)
Ώρες εργασίας εβδομαδιαίως: 40
Fagron Hellas is seeking a Medical External Representative to join our team.
The Medical External Representative will be visiting prescribers-physicians daily and will be responsible for handling a variety of pre-sale and post-sale customer care (prescribers/doctors) and compounding advice as required. This role will provide support to the sales team and marketing department on all company-supported functions. Fagron Hellas is a rapidly growing company that requires a highly qualified individual, independently of age barriers, that thrives in a fast paced, ever changing, and highly collaborative work environment.
Looking to continue using your life sciences knowledge/experience and sharpen your business skills in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical Compounding environment? Do you get your colleagues back on track with excellent troubleshooting advice? If so, this is your next promising career step!
- Support customer service by responding to physicians’ product-related inquiries and compounding solutions; implements solutions.
- Utilizes superior customer service skills to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Assists customers in maximizing use of all compounding solutions and concepts offered by Fagron.
- Continually think of, suggest, and help implement process improvements.
- Actively participate in team meetings and departmental discussion
- Stay up to date on new products, applications, and techniques through webinars and trainings.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent knowledge of at least one foreign language (preferably English)
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Experienced and comfortable using computers and software programs, must be comfortable with Excel, Word, and Outlook, Internet
- Skill in establishing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and support new concepts and applications
- Flexible, persuasive, result-driven and problem-solving personality
- Driving license
Education and Experience:
- Medical sales representative experience
- Experience in the pharmacy field will be appreciated
- Driving license is required.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. A competitive salary package, company car, mobile phone, tablet, continuing education and training opportunities as well as development prospects in a continuously growing industry are offered. We have an open and informal organization culture full of future potentials. Fagron Hellas is an ambitious company with multiple and global growth opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to support your application according to the requirements of the position.