Joining our Organization, you will recognize that:
- Our company fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment and promotes work-life balance.
- We offer Career Development and Growth Opportunities investing in training and development programs
- Challenging and Meaningful Work for Employees motivated by purpose-driven work
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Fair and competitive compensation packages, including salary, bonuses, and benefits, are essential in attracting top talent.
- Company Reputation and Stability: We are a company with a track record of success, a strong reputation,a good market position and financial stability, positive reviews from current and former employees.
- Career paths aren't predefined and you have the opportunity to grow, learn from our industry experts, and develop the way you want to.
The candidate will work in a Greek pharmaceutical company (located in the North-Western region of Athens) with 50 years of experience.The company manufactures both sterile and non-sterile products and is focused on exports worldwide.
QA expert will be part of the QA department and will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drafting quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Interpretation and implementation of quality assurance standards.
• Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
• Performing of internal/external audits-drafting of audit reports.
• Investigation customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
• Collection, compilation and assessment of statistical quality data.
• Recommendation and monitoring of the corrective and preventive actions.
• Preparation reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
• Drafting and execution of risk management activities and reports.
• Responsible for the implementation of the Cleaning Validation program.
• Assurance of ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
• Preparation of PQRs, Process and Cleaning Validation Protocols/Reports.
• Assistance and coordination for Change Control documents.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
• Professional experience of at least 2 years in the QA dept of a pharmaceutical industry.
• Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering or other related field.
• Fluency in English both written and oral Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases.
• Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
Being a member of our Organization you will have the opportunity to grow, learn from our industry experts and achieve your career aspirations.
We are investing in the development of our team, committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families.
Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
With competitive compensation and recognition programs and standout benefits we ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.