Greek Pharmaceutical Company , fully Export Oriented , is looking for BD Area Manager.
The BD Manager reports directly to the BD Director and will be based in Greece.
BD Manager is expected to provide the leadership, intellectual impetus, and strategic direction to achieve Company’s goals for its significant collaborations. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, with a scientific background or related experience and can combine science and business strategy to develop substantial agreements.
• Responsible for aligning discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization activities for the collaboration programs.
• Lead strategic discussions pertaining to partnership matters and potential collaboration amendments.
• Participate as an active member of business development deal teams as collaborations are structured, negotiated and executed.
• Represent Company’s interests and provide a single-point of communication for seeking internal and external consensus to ensure collaboration objectives are met all while maintaining a collaborative working relationship both with internal stakeholders and alliance committees.
• Identify, address and resolve any issues related to collaboration activities to keep the portfolio progressing and timelines on track.
• Work closely with the legal and finance groups on collaboration matters, provide guidance regarding the letter and spirit of collaboration agreements to internal teams.
- Strictly previous experience, minimum of 5years, only in Pharmaceuticals
- Graduate degree in a science-related field is required (PhD/MD/MBA/JD).
- Sophisticated business acumen and understanding of all key areas of the drug development process: discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization.
- Superior negotiation skills that drive successful partnerships; candidates should demonstrate a strong track record of sourcing, structuring, negotiating and implementing complex licenses and collaboration agreements.
- Experience with managing multiple projects with the ability to deliver high quality results in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Effective team player and excellent communicator with an ability to interact with and influence senior level stakeholders.
- Ability to work successfully within a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrate energy, drive, passion, creativity and commitment.
- The ideal candidate will have a polished, executive presence and a proactive, hands-on approach that upholds the company core values and highest ethical standards.
Private Health Assurance Provided.
This is your opportunity to join our highly selected team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical Industry,combining good science with good business, in a competitive European Environment.