Choose Strategic Communications Partner is looking for a Mid-level Copywriter with Greek as native language and experience in copywriting for various formats of content, including long form articles, presentations and brand tone of voice documents.
Work usually consists of managing several projects for different clients, so it is important to:
- familiarize yourselves with each brand.
- execute the project based on a brief from the head of content about specific needs, target audience and deadline.
- be able to create content based on an array of strategic papers and creative assets, from brand positioning papers to traditional media assets.
- ensure that every project accurately meets the quality standards, needs, and brief.
- keep transparent communication with the team.
- Be highly organized, with the ability to prioritize projects.
- Be able to work on tight deadlines
- Copywriting/journalist background of at least 3 years.
- Relevant qualifications in Media and Communications
- Familiar with article, interview, newsletter and advertorial formats
- Comprehension and research skills
- Basic Computer skills – Word, Excel, Internet
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including fluency in English
- Other languages and experience with political and corporate communication will be appreciated
- Creative and innovative spirit
- Keen at storytelling
- Passion for advertising
- Passion for life (in the city, though the beat, the arts, the people)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best communication tools
- Creative flair and the ability to come up with ideas that make a difference and speak for themselves
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Confident to be able to prioritise time and workload, under minimum supervision and to tight deadlines
- Teamwork spirit!
Full-time / On site Job