Pfizer's belief is that all people deserve to live healthy lives. This drives our desire to provide access to medicines that are safe, effective, and affordable. We advance breakthroughs that change patients' lives and increasingly there is a digital component to the interactions we have with patients and their health care professionals.
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability.
The Customer Experience (CX) Strategist will serve as a subject matter expert on behalf of the Pfizer CX Strategy team implementing Pfizer-developed CX and Service Design frameworks and methodologies across Pfizer. This role will be responsible for building and executing a CX Service Design delivery model for Pfizer business units. Additionally, the CX Strategist is accountable for delivery across assigned projects with a focus on creating products, services, and experiences that our customers love.
- Ability to lead/co-lead customer analysis activities to develop business customer profiles and experience principles to guide experience design efforts
- Lead Customer Experience Strategy and Service Design programs / projects, including workshops with Pfizer Business colleagues and external stakeholders to co-create business/service concepts, current/future state journey maps, current / future state service blueprints and lead action planning and prioritization workshops for launching solutions
- Create and leverage journey maps and service blueprints to identify opportunities to evolve the Pfizer customer experience and service delivery model
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ideate on novel ideas, and co-create the roadmap(s) required for solution development and scaling of new digital solutions and experiences
- Leverage project and program management skills to execute on several CX initiatives at a time
- Synthesize research into identified, actionable insights for use across CX initiatives in developing strategies, service models, or business concepts
- Synthesize provided data into a presentable format such as for creating decks, templates, and preparation of collaborative whiteboards
- Apply knowledge of internal/external business challenges to provide input into recommendations for improvements to products, processes, or services
- Bachelor's degree required, preferred in Marketing, Design, or Business
- Experience in customer experience design and/or service design in pharmaceutical and/or adjacent industries preferred
- Knowledge and experience of customer experience / service design concepts, process design principles, process analysis and process mapping
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in service design, marketing insights, customer experience, solution design and strategy in healthcare, consumer goods, and/or pharmaceutical industry. Other industry experience is a plus
- Experience in designing and implementing Customer Experience education and change management programs is required
- Demonstrated ability to lead large workshops focused around service design, customer journey mapping, and ideation
- Demonstrated ability to manage/lead complex projects and cross-functional/ matrix teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to indirectly influence key partners and stakeholders