Choose Strategic Communications Partner is a 360° Strategic Communications & Consulting Agency designed to deal with sophisticated communication issues, widely appreciated for its outstanding network, proven expertise, problem solving capacity & added value creation. We combine original concept, strategy design, digital technology, and creative content in offering integrated, meaningful solutions to our clients.
Job opening: Digital Marketing Specialist
Choose Strategic Communications Partner seeks to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team for major client accounts and contracts. The DMS will be responsible for assisting on planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall digital marketing strategies for a diverse portfolio, including but not limited to social media marketing, advertising campaigns, website management, SEM, SEO and other services through digital channels.
Role’s Key Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing digital campaigns, from concept through to delivery, including online advertising, web site strategy, social media, mobile, and performance marketing.
- Create, manage and daily use of social media accounts and digital assets as well as other useful marketing tools and online marketing solutions.
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of social media calendars and content.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce creative materials (e.g., texts, images, videos, landing pages etc.).
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them.
- Implement email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor social media and Google Analytics, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assets according to clients or campaign goals.
- Monitor our clients’ competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments, related industries market trends and best practices.
- Actively participate in pitches and new business development procedures.
- Produce work that the agency will be proud of!
- At least 3 years working experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- University or College degree/diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of digital and social media platforms and management tools as well as of digital analytics & reporting tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in Digital Marketing.
- Excellent project management skills & ability to handle multiple projects and daily tasks end-to-end.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- Teamwork spirit!
Αny Digital Certification such as Meta Blueprint, Google Ads, Google Analytics, or other specialization in Digital Marketing, it will be considered as a plus.
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Group health/ medical insurance package.
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- Gain experience and build knowledge on a holistic, 360 business approach.
- A great working environment.
Full-time / On site Job
Email subject: CAREERS – DMS823