OKTO (www.oktopay.eu) is a technology provider specializing in innovative digital payment solutions and applications. We are inspired by great digital products and unique user experiences. Our aim is to provide cashless payment solutions for the mobile world, connecting both online and retail environments through the smartphone.
Our journey began in 2003 as Netlink, an established electronic payments processor in SE Europe. Almost € 1,5 billion transactions later, our team has grown to 70+ people, most of them engineers and payment professionals Our people believe in the rise of mobile payments and are the driving force behind the expansion of our footprint and the positive impact or our services.
We are currently looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints. An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters etc.)
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Proven experience as event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
- Experience in event management in the gaming/gambling industry is preferred
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package.