Choose Strategic Communication Partner is a 360° Strategic Communications & Consulting Agency designed to deal with sophisticated communication issues, widely appreciated for its outstanding network, proven expertise, problem solving capacity & added value creation. We combine original concept, strategy design, digital technology, and creative content in offering integrated, meaningful solutions to our clients.
Job opening: Account Manager
Choose Strategic Communication Partner seeks to hire an experienced Account Manager to enhance the team of client services for major client accounts and contracts.
Role’s Key Responsibilities:
Driving projects end-to-end. This includes:
- Briefing, follow ups, presentations, development of full proposals for above and below-the-line strategies, events and digital campaigns, reporting, set up and control effective projects’ timetables.
- Coordinating and liaising with financial, creative, digital, media and technical departments and external contractors to ensure on time project’s integration.
- Building, managing, and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact ensuring on time deliverables.
- Provide solutions on arising issues to the customer’s satisfaction at the same time maintaining the company’s reputation and profitability.
- Be up-to-date and proactive in topics relating to client competition, industry trends and safeguard internal communication.
- Actively participate in pitches and new business development procedures.
- Produce work that the agency will be proud of!
- At least 3-4 years working experience as Account Manager in Advertising and Communication Agencies
- Proven handling of 360 campaigns, good understanding and proven interaction with digital and social media campaigns
- University or College degree/diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business, Project Management, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel & Power Point proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Passionate, with strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and within tight (and conflicting) deadlines with flexibility and ability to set priorities
- Digital, below-the-line and pr knowledge will be considered a plus
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in Marketing and Communication Management.
- Excellent project management skills & ability to handle multiple projects and daily tasks end-to-end
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- Teamwork spirit!
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Gain experience and build knowledge on a holistic, 360 business approach
- A great working environment
Full-time / On site Job