Asics is a Japanese sports company. It was founded in 1949 and the name ASICS, originates from the Latin phrase "Anima Sana in Corpore Sano" which translates into "healthy mind in healthy body"
Asics today is one of the largest sports companies in the world. The excellent know-how, the persistence on detail and the high technology used, result in the design and production of products that meet the highest standards.
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns for the Brand
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company e-shop.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the e-shop.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company brand.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company e-shop.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company e-shop
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. (CMS tools, Google Adwords, Online Analytics, newsletter platforms, etc.)
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, social media and Affiliate programmes.
- Experience in digital marketing / communication
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (written and spoken)
- Flexibility and adaptability
Those interested can submit the curriculum vitae at: Position Code: DMM001