APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body, and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a member company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution and a presence in more than 50 countries such as France, Taiwan, Russia, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Croatia, China, Thailand, South Africa, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Ireland, Malta, United Kingdom, Hungary, Italy, Norway, etc.
At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development, and we conduct our business with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We, therefore, seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate the APIVITA brand philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Follow the link to find out more information: www.apivita.com
Job Purpose: The E-key Account Manager is responsible for the coordination and activation of the e-commerce Trade marketing plan across all channels (Pharmacy, Retail). The job holder is responsible to maximize the impact of APIVITA & URIAGE brands in the Greek market.
The job holder:
- Is responsible for developing and handling all e-commerce actions in a b2b scale for all channels, Pharmacy & Retail
- Participates in the planning of e-Retailers campaigns, including conceptual planning, creating briefs and final visuals for assigned product categories
- Drives all aspects of product introduction within e-retailers including strategy, requirements, and timing
- Assesses the performance of e-Commerce actions in digital channels.
- Monitors & analyses market trends in e-Commerce.
- Collaborates with digital and creative agencies.
- Organizes digital activities according to the yearly calendar and strategic marketing plan
- Up to 4 years of working experience in a similar position in Cosmetics or FMCG company.
- BSc degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Proficient level of English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Ability to create innovative and creative solutions
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Adaptability & Negotiation skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private life and health insurance program
- Opportunities for career development in a global changing environment
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training programs
- Meal card for our restaurant
- APIVITA's wellBEEing programs (We Care 4 U)
At APIVITA SA we provide equal opportunities for employment. We strictly prohibit any kind of discrimination.