FOURLIS Group recently entered into the fast growing sector of health and wellness with Holland & Barrett!
Holland & Barrett International, established in 1870, is one of the Europe’s leading health and wellness retailers in providing a wide range of products in 4 key pillars - vitamins & supplements, natural beauty, health foods, and sports nutrition - with over 1.600 stores worldwide!
We have a vision to become a leading player in the health & wellness industry throughout the region of Greece, Romania and Bulgaria by opening 120 physical stores over time along with a Holland & Barrett e-shop!
We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Specialist for our HQs in Marousi, Attiki. Do you want to become part of our health & wellness success story? If yes, then this is the right time to apply for the position!
Wellness begins with you, start your journey today!
The Marketing Specialist supports the implementation of brand and marketing strategies and campaigns, showing strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, as well as passion for health & wellness.
Being a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Implementing weekly market research and competition analysis
- Being involved in the implementation and execution of marketing activities according to marketing strategy
- Supporting the management of various marketing projects
- Participating on campaigns’ creation and aligning with the creative team
- Coordinating events’ creation and implementation
To be successful, we'd like you to show us that you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Passion and enthusiasm for wellness
- Willingness to learn and self-develop
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Multitasking skills
- Strong teamwork spirit
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast pacing changing business environment
- Perfect MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of the English & Greek language, both written and verbal
Considered as an asset:
- Master degree
- Previous experience in retail and CPG industries and/or advertising agencies
We offer a competitive remuneration & benefits package (bonus scheme, health & life insurance program, etc.), extensive and continuous training, as well as exceptional opportunities to grow and develop both personally and professionally in an exciting and empowering work environment!
If you want to join our team, please send us your complete resume by 28/4/2023!