#eimaste_mesa in a team of leaders who work as a team with respect and trust.
#eisai_mesa to be part of a team where you will constantly develop your knowledge? Do you want to work for a company where you can take initiatives, risk and act in an autonomous way?
LEROY MERLIN is a member of the French Adeo Group (1,300 stores and 114,000 Leaders in 15 countries worldwide), which ranks 1st in Europe and 3rd worldwide in the DIY market "Do it yourself".
Our Mission is to build a better life at home for everyone!
We are looking for a:
Loyalty & Campaign Specialist
The life of a Loyalty & Campaign Specialist @LEROY MERLIN :
- Responsible for developing and executing acquisition, engagement & retention plans for loyalty programs to drive personalization, positive experiences and customer value
- Drives the 360 loyalty marketing and promotional activities and execution with collaboration of partners
- Responsible for the end to end Campaign planning & execution and act as the connective tissue that fosters collaboration across all contributing stakeholders.
- Develop & follow up the annual execution email/sms/Viber campaign calendar and ensure its on time implementation & right content with close internal collaborations
- Manage client databases to achieve acquisition, growth and retention objectives .
- Turn the data insights into marketing tactics by building personalized emails (targeted campaigns) with the external partner
- Create (with internal designer), implement, track, and analyze email, sms,Viber campaigns and optimizing emails for conversion and sales.
We will have the perfect match if you have:
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- At least 3 years experience in email marketing & loyalty. Any previous Work experience in customer experience, email marketing, retail marketing will be considered a plus
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- High Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as EmailJet, Moosend
- Attention to detail necessary to ensure quality work as well as analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding of numbers and customer insights
- Ability to manage complex systems/campaign workflows
- Fluent in English & Greek
- Team player
- Integrity and objectivity
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking & business understanding
- Influencing skills & ability to persuade at different levels
- Highly organized, self-motivated & flexible
- Strong communication skills with customer centric approach & ability to solve problems
We offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent working environment
- Career opportunities
- Continuing education on the role
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company discounts
#eisai_mesa for the LEROY MERLIN experience?
#eisai_mesa for an exciting new career?
Make your next step and join the LEROY MERLIN family!