Cosmos Sport SA, member of JD Sports Fashion Plc, founded in September of 1982. First store opened in Heraklion-Crete and since then the network expanded 71 further physical stores in Greece & Cyprus, 6 retail brands (JD Sports, Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Sports Factory, Slamdunk, Rundome) 7 on-line shops and thousands of happy customers in Greece and Cyprus. Cosmos Sport is a constantly growing omnichannel company with a strong passion for sportswear, street style and limited items. Our team consists of 1000+ highly skilled, self-motivated young people, who love sports and have a passion for innovation! We are proud that Cosmossport.gr is now the No1 on-line store in the industry also selling abroad, having been awarded for 7 consecutive years as the best online sports shop in the country in e-volution Awards. We are excited being a preferred partner for global brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok in the SEE.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist based in our offices in Athens – Agia Paraskevi to evolve our dynamics in Greece and Cyprus. The role reports to the Performance Marketing Manager.
- Create, monitor, optimize and measure PPC campaigns in Google, Facebook, Instagram, Affiliates, and any other marketing platform and/or tool the company is using (TikTok, LinkedIn, Programmatic, Pinterest).
- Day-to-day management of all paid media accounts including bidding, optimization, testing, department inquiries & requests, seasonal adjustments, and roll-out of new campaigns and promotions.
- Research keywords and potential targeting options provided through platforms either during the reporting stage or during customer acquisition efforts.
- Develop daily, weekly, monthly, or custom dated reports by aggregating and analyzing information from web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Looker Studio.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on advertising spend (RoAS).
- Analyze campaigns performance and propose optimization actions.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time, or improving conversion.
- Ensure knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
- Drive demand/increase awareness and harvest the demand, in order to achieve sales target in the most profitable way.
- 0-1 years of experience in performance marketing-related positions and/or e-business, business consulting, digital marketing, e-commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Marketing or Statistics. Master’s is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Paid Media platforms and programmatic advertising, including Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, and LinkedIn for paid promotion, targeting, and measurement.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Established sense of duty and ownership.
- Fluent in Greek & English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Google Sheets & PowerPoint.
- Analytical thinking and capability to understand business requirements.
Nice to have:
- Google Ads Certification, Facebook Blueprint Certification, and/or Google Analytics Certification.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development opportunities & education programs
- Flexibility to work remotely 1 day /week
- Onsite gym, as well as health & wellness programs to keep you active
- One day off, part of our "parents’ day off" program
- Flexitime for working parents: Open Work from Home Anytime- Anywhere you need
- Generous employee discount in all our brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Slamdunk, Sportsfactory, Rundome)
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of Cosmos Sport team means a lot to us! We offer a variety of 100+ cool extras link here!
At Cosmos Sport, we are committed to providing a great place to work for all of our people, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientations, genders, or disability.