In Olympic Brewery, part of the Carlsberg Group who is one of the leading brewery groups in the world, our greatest asset is our People!
Our People in every position, role and corner of Greece, represent the source of inspiration that drives us forward and helps us consolidate our strong position in the brewing industry and live our daily purpose, to Brew for a better today and tomorrow!
Demonstrating commitment to our Diversity & Inclusion Policy we are an employer who recognizes that employee diversity is found in any social identity and we aspire to provide recognition and development for all employees. Therefore, we want to attract and develop talented people with a global mindset, cultural understanding, and international experience, while striving to provide a working environment which amplifies diversity and inclusion.
During this period, we seek to recruit a professional for the following position:
Trade Marketing Supervisor - Off Trade
for our Marketing Department
based in our headquarters in Kifissia
What you will be doing:
The Trade Marketing Supervisor - Off Trade position reports to the Trade Marketing Manager and its main purpose is to support the development of the annual off trade business plan, ensure preparation and implementation of Off Trade promotional & activity plan as well as continuous & accurate flow of information/reporting within the department.
- Preparation of Annual/Quarterly/Monthly Off Trade channel A&P budget
- Generates merchandising standards implementation and plans execution guidelines by channel/customer and brand
- Planning and implementation of customer individual activation programs in close cooperation with brand marketing and sales. Visit of Key Customers to ensure alignment on activation
- Supports and directs the development of attractive, functional pop material & tools & ensures the optimum channel/customers allocation, along with optimized budget spent and efficient stock management
- Plan, develop and control the implementation of the channel activation program for each brand, including the development of national promotions, communication material and incentives
- Drive actively the communication between the brand marketing teams and the sales organization and proactively enforce the implementation of the activities
- Plan and control the Off Trade Channel Activity calendar
- Preparation of all standard reports for Off Trade channel, ensuring continuous flow of updated and accurate information within the department
- Follow-up and evaluation of in store activities
- Extraction of Market share data & preparation of Market Share reports & analysis
- Preparation of Off Trade channel business review for regular department meetings
- Market Visits Preparation upon request
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in Trade Marketing / Marketing / Sales Analysis field
- University degree in Business Administration or relevant field. MBA or MSc in relevant field considers to be an asset
- Excellent command of English both writing and speaking
- Strong user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team spirit and effective demonstration of Triple A behaviors; Alignment, Accountability and Action
- Project management skills
- Dynamic, self-driven and results oriented personality
- Communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organizational and decision making skills
- Learning agility
- Team player
What you can expect from us
We foster an open communication and feedback culture in order to deal with our daily challenges. In addition to this, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous Training
- Opportunities for development
- Work from home eligibility
Are you interested on becoming a dynamic member of our Marketing Team?
We will expect your application till 13/2/2023.
All applications will remain confidential.