Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for a passionate Email Campaigns Specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team, which sits within Global Marketing in the Marketing & Communications Department.
The Email Campaigns Specialist supports and leverages Global campaigns as well as Local activations (e.g. Events’ leads), by creating personalized, relevant and highly impactful email campaigns. This role is focused on the development and execution of email campaigns, including the technical management of our marketing automation system. Email campaign strategy, audience segmentation and post-campaign review will be a part of your role as you will be expected to use those insights into target audience behaviours and trends to continuously improve our campaign effectiveness.
As an Email Campaigns Specialist, your tasks will include the following:
- Creation of personalized and segmented e-mail campaigns based on customer insights.
- Monitor email deliverability to assure our campaigns are making it to inboxes.
- Edit campaigns to maximize campaign effectiveness and prospect engagement. Conduct A/B testing to improve campaign performance and increase customer engagement.
- Work with stakeholders (marketing, design and brand team, etc) to define content.
- Taking lead on continuously updating our Email Master Template to ensure that our emails provide customers with a best-in-class visual user experience and that our emails are aligned with overall brand identity
- Support CRM & Loyalty Senior Manager to define CRM marketing strategy by conducting database analysis and audience segmentation.
- Ensure the email campaigns are in line with overall CRM strategy.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team and CRM & Loyalty Senior Manager to deliver best practices in email deliverability, readability and conversion-focused design.
- Ensure that proper documentation & reporting of program layouts is available for relevant stakeholders.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business-related disciplines or dedicated Diploma/Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Min. 1-3 years of experience working in an agency or within Marketing, in particular email marketing and CRM
- A great understanding of systems and integration – experience with working in marketing automation systems, such as SiteCore, Microsoft Dynamics Marketing tools and Dot Digital
- Gaining experience in data reporting and analysis
- Critical approach to the creative evaluation of email campaign layouts
- An eye for detail
- Outstanding communication in English is a requirement (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with skilled colleagues from different nationalities and functions in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy taking full ownership of your responsibilities, working in a structured manner and know how to prioritize your time.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package 💳
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere 💯
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises ☕
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment 📈
- Constant personal and professional development 🥇
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process 💻
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality