Who we are
We are a leader in mobile technology, providing innovative solutions to 1.2 billion consumers. In an ever-increasing digital world we help businesses grow their digital reach & toolkits to optimize user experience, increase engagement, attract new customers and boost their revenues.
Think of performance marketing but on steroids as our top-notch marketeers and engineers build digital journeys through an omnichannel marketing approach like no other. Currently we work with the biggest names in Telco, Insurance, Education, FMCGs and Retail in over 45 countries in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and South-East Asia.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to work closely with our teams and drive the performance of our innovative products to optimize the campaigns towards revenue and success. The role will be reporting directly to the Sr. Performance Marketing Manager.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you be responsible for designing, planning, testing and delivering Marketing campaigns while you will define the strategy of each campaign, deep dive into data and come up with conclusions and propositions. Your work will ultimately allow Upstream to positively impact millions of consumers around the world.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts ensuring that all campaigns are delivered effectively to deadline and against business objectives.
- Define the strategy of the campaigns and lead the acquisitions process towards campaign efficiency.
- Design and execute multi-channel campaigns and acquisitions process.
- Optimization of channels, engagement, and monetization KPIs.
- Ongoing optimization via segmentation and user experience.
- Create reports for new channels & flows.
- Provide forecasts, reports and analysis with conclusions and propositions.
- Keep detailed documentation and create case studies.
- Work with the wider internal team towards achieving annual revenue and targets.
- 1+ years of working experience in a similar role (Performance Marketing, Digital Marketing, Campaign Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Familiarity with web analytics and marketing platforms.
- Up to date with new technologies and current trends.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and data-driven thinking.
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Self-driven, hard-working, and willing to make an impact.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Previous international work experience or environment appreciated.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile, and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news. Upstream is an equal-opportunity employer.
The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer,and social and recreational programs