We are a leader in mobile technology, providing innovative solutions to 1.2 billion consumers. In an ever-increasing digital world, we help businesses grow their digital reach & toolkits to optimize user experience, increase engagement, attract new customers, and boost their revenues.
Think of performance marketing but on steroids as our top-notch marketers and engineers build digital journeys through an omnichannel marketing approach like no other. Currently, we work with the biggest names in Telco, Insurance, Education, FMCGs, and Retail in over 45 countries in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, and South-East Asia.
We are looking for an Account Executive to work closely with our eCommerce team and drive the performance of our sales efforts to achieve revenue and success. We help Greek ecommerce businesses to increase their lead acquisition, conversion rates and overall, their online sales by gathering first party data, improving their customers’ onsite experience & retargeting them through messaging campaigns. Your work will ultimately allow Upstream to positively impact millions of consumers through its eCommerce product. The role will report directly to the eCommerce Commercial Manager.
- Conduct research to identify new markets & potential clients.
- Gather useful information from customers & competitor data.
- Tract & qualify leads/prospects to the sales pipeline.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Negotiate agreements.
- Build relationships with new & existing clients.
- Keep records of important sales KPIs.
- Drive end to end sales by managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Make and give presentations for prospective clients and internal executives.
- Collaborate with Commercial teams and provide briefing and feedback to achieve goals and explore potential opportunities.
- Work with the wider internal teams towards achieving annual revenue and operation targets.
Knowledge & Skills
- 1+ years of working experience in a similar role (Account Executive, Business Development, Sales Representative).
- Hands on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software & Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Up to date with new technologies and current trends.
- Strong problem-solving & negotiation skills with ability to understand sales performance metrics.
- Self-driven, hard-working, and willing to make an impact.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and data-driven thinking.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile, and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news. Upstream is an equal-opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer,and social and recreational programs