An art director typically creates visual concepts using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate people… or our clients & our clients’ target groups. They develop the overall layout and production design for applications, such as advertisements, brochures, social media, magazines, constructions etc.
For us they are something more… they are the rhinos that bring into life and visualise all of our crazy ideas.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with entire team on a creative audit to elevate innovation and establish a unified brand understanding.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Manage & contribute to a variety of projects.
- Develop creative direction to concept birth.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Create and design inspired Event & BtL project assets: key visuals, set of aesthetics, constructions, print and digital materials, other elements.
- Cooperate with other departments of the agency (i.e.: Client Service, Production) to brainstorm and develop proposals based on the clients’ requests.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
- At least 3-4 years of service as an Art with proven graphic design & art experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
- Experience or familiarity with digital projects
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Passionate, ready to work and have fun and be part of our family
- Enthusiasm, team spirit and goal orientation
- A keen eye for aesthetics & details
- University degree or a corresponding foreign title in Design, Fine Arts or related field is considered a plus
- Knowledge of designing 3D elements [even with vector-based graphics software] is considered a plus
- Knowledge of GIF or Video creation is also considered a plus
White Rhinos are usually living in the wild, but we like to spend our working days in 74, Marathonos Ave. & Souri St., 153 44, Gerakas
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Shoot us your CV & Share with us your portfolio