Knauf stands for opportunity. We know that opportunity looks different to each person and we are proud that we see opportunity in everyone. This exciting role within the Marketing Team could be the perfect next opportunity for you to build a unique career, in a values-led culture with a clear purpose of making tomorrow a home for all of us.
We are a global manufacturer of construction materials and within our Group, our 40,000 team members in 96 countries across 300 plants provide a huge opportunity for anyone with ambition and energy. We value everyone's contribution equally and we ask that you bring your whole self to work, to enrich the business further, as together we achieve more in a safe and inclusive environment.
KNAUF GREECE is proud to be part of the Knauf Group. We have a 32 year heritage in gypsum manufacturing and have big plans for the future. Our global reach in more than 96 countries continues to grow and we are looking for passionate, ambitious people to help us achieve our goals. We are all led by the same core values and believe in the powerful potential of large companies to have a positive impact on the world. We are now looking for another team mate to join us in our Athens Headquarters as a Digital Sales Expert.
Can you say ‘yes’?...
Do you treat your colleagues with respect?
Do you always have the customer in mind?
Do you act with future generations in mind?
Do you like to seek out opportunities to grow and develop?
Do you have a proven track record of delivering results?
Your core responsibilities include regular contact with the company’s internal and external stakeholders regarding Knauf suites and technical support to all the aforementioned parties.
What you’ll be doing:
- Regular contact (meetings, presentations) with the customer’s network (Dealers, Applicators and Specifiers) to further acquaint them with Knauf Suites
- Identify the stakeholder’s needs in connection to the Knauf suites (Dealer Suite, Applicator Suite, Planner Suite)
- Train the external and the internal stakeholders in the Suites
- Provide integrated solutions and technical support to the stakeholders
- Communication with the Suites’ providers as the contact person between Knauf and stakeholders
- Regular Suites audits
- Monitor reports and KPI’s
- Participate in sales and marketing projects
- Align the company’s strategy and the sales processes with the Suites’ features.
What we’d love for you to have:
We are interested in you as a person: your attitude, behaviors and values. As long as you have the willingness to learn anything you need for the role that you don't already have, we'd love to speak to you. If you have experience in the following areas – this is an added advantage:
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or other similar fields of study
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in Digital Marketing with similar suites
- Very good knowledge of CRM platforms
- Fluent English and Greek languages
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Compensation: According to qualifications
- Bonus based on annual performance
- Company car
- Private healthcare insurance
What happens next?
We appreciate that your time is precious and applying for a new job can be a lengthy process - so we have committed to replying to your application within five working days.