MSPS SA, a leading Integrated Marketing and Sales services company, is seeking a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Assistant.
About the role: As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be involved in the design and deployment of digital communication strategy across digital ecosystem for product, commercial and brand initiatives, aligning with the brand strategy, narrative and guidelines. You will have the opportunity to work on diverse digital channels, including website, SEO, e-partners, social media and more. Your ability to produce engaging, high-quality and personalized digital content will be essential
- Focus on planning, development and execution of digital communication campaigns across digital touchpoints, such as website, SEO, e-partners and social media etc.
- Be involved in the content management and integration of digital assets, from ideation and planning to implementation and optimization.
- Build engaging, high-quality and personalized digital content
- Optimize content for search engines and ensure alignment with SEO best practices.
- Work closely with Creative Designers on concept development and digital assets’ creation
- Liaise with different teams (internal & external) to ensure quality results from start to end.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure content consistency and alignment with broader marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a strong understanding of brand voice, style and tone guidelines.
- Monitor marketing campaigns’ progress and results to gather data to help improve performance.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices in digital content marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge in social media management and marketing techniques
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Digital Marketing Assistant or in a similar role.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills both in Greek & English.
- Creative mindset with passion for digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Attentive to detail and well organized.
- Positive attitude, team player, multitasking, ability to perform under pressure
- Agility and ability to deal in a continuously changing environment.
What we offer: a competitive compensation & benefits package, great opportunities for professional development, with an exciting, fresh and collaborative work environment.