Nordia S.A. is a growing company with deep knowledge and longtime experience in the building materials and marble quarrying and processing business. It is represented in the market with the Marmoline brand in the building materials industry and Nordia Marble in the marble industry, both with a strong local and international presence.
We are looking for an eager, self-motivated, willing to go the extra mile, Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic marketing team and contribute to our brand's success. If you are creative and organized with a passion for marketing, then you will be at the heart of our marketing operations, assisting in various aspects of campaign execution and project coordination.
- Coordinate efforts in driving, aligning & executing all key Brand initiatives above and below the line. Ensure directives are met, tools are developed & ultimately the brand’s voice is clearly communicated & cohesive at all channels
- Execute, provide budgets and measure efficiencies.
- Responsible for the creation relevant content (products’ application, works, jobsites, final outcome, videos, photos, copywriting) to enhance target group engagement and conversions.
- Coordinate the sound, proper and on time implementation of the marketing and communication plans in general.
- Development and execution of all trade marketing tools.
- Closely following market developments and the competition
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration. Digital Marketing specifics would be appreciated.
- Minimum 4 years experience in marketing across a wide range of implementations. Experience in Digital marketing and communication.
- Perfect English – Proficiency Level.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement.
- Digital literate in terms of social media, google campaigns, emails, marketing database etc.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.,Google Analytics) and user analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Time management and deadlines responsiveness.
- Budget oriented
- Passion for Marketing: A keen interest in marketing and a desire to learn and grow in the field.
- Organization: Exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and details effectively.
- Communication: Strong communication skills to work collaboratively with various teams and convey ideas clearly motivating people so as to provide valuable content. Very good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills (both in greek and in english).
- Creativity: A creative mindset with an eye for design and an understanding of visual aesthetics.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Tech-savviness: Proficiency in digital tools and platforms used for project management and content creation.
- Attention to Detail: A meticulous approach to ensuring the accuracy and quality of marketing materials.
- Evaluation: of end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Prioritization and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Enthousiastic, zealous, results focused, respectful of time, polite personality.
Hours and Environment
- Full time. On site.
- Competitive salary based on your skill set
- Group Health Insurance
- Friendly working environment
All CV’s will be considered as strictly confidential. All candidates proceeding to second level will be required to provide relevant documentation of degrees, certificates etc.