Thrace Plastics Group is a Greek multinational Group, which activates in the production and distribution of polypropylene & polyethylene products. The Group has production facilities in 6 countries and distribution and trade companies in 5 countries. The Group operates a distribution network which extends to more than 80 countries.
Thrace Nonwovens & Geosynthetics (Thrace NG), member of Thrace Group, is seeking to fill the position of:
The job holder will be based in Xanthi and the role’s main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate and monitor logistics operations.
- Plan and organize the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Plan and implement all transport requirements in collaboration with colleagues in Procurement, Production, Sales and Credit Control and in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Ensure that the transport costs being paid are in line with the agreed rates.
- Comply with transportation laws and regulations.
- Deal with possible transportation claims.
- Prepare transportation cost KPIs and reports.
- Ensure all methods of transporting goods (road, sea, rail, air) to the customer are as cost effective as possible and in line with customer requirements.
- Prepare transport cost reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics / Engineering / Finance / Business Administration
- 3-year experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent computer knowledge especially MS OFFICE software
- Customer focus
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Excellent communication, cooperation, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, focused on results
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
The company offers
- a competitive salary
- private healthcare insurance
- excellent working conditions and opportunities for training and development in a dynamically changing environment.
Applicants are kindly asked to send their CV by e-mail at email@example.com, code LOG015.