Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean, safe and secure condition at all times
- Perform incoming goods control (products, quantities and labels)
- Receive incoming goods into inventory
- Perform internal stock movements
- Participate in stock counts and report reasons for stock discrepancies
- Pick and pack orders for delivery according to the pick lists and within the required time frames
- Report discrepancies during picking and packing process (e.g. damaged, missing or faulty products)
- Load and unload trucks
- Responsible for handling product returns
- Responsible for keeping operations in line with safety practices.
Required Experience And Skills:
- Secondary school education
- Working experience in picking & packing of orders.
- Support works in warehouse
- Clark usage
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Car and motorcycle driving license
- Teamwork, willingness, and responsibility
- Military obligation fullfilled (for male candidates).
Sounds interesting? If you see yourself in this role, apply to be our new Warehouse Operative.
Work Location: Piraeus, Greece
Wilhelmsen group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate our differences and encourage people of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders and beliefs to apply.