- Provide advice upon and manage several legal processes (including contract, corporate, compliance, agreements, privacy, and lawsuits)
- Research, anticipate and safeguard the company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with internal and external rules, regulations, and contractual obligations
- Structure, draft, and review reports and other legal documents
- Provide legal services on general areas of law related to the Company including lease agreements, employment law issues, vendor agreements, and client and supplier due diligence.
- Support the local privacy leader on personal data protection matters and manage data subject requests.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Law
- Working experience of at least two (2) years as an in-house Lawyer with good knowledge of commercial and contract law
- Good working knowledge of labor law and immigration law will be considered a plus
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Native Greek speaker and expert user of the English language. Knowledge of French and German will be considered a plus.
- Excellent computer literacy /MS Office/
- Business ethics, loyalty, and integrity.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package (14 Salaries)
- Variable Performance Bonus: semi-yearly 10% of salary
- Monthly meal allowance (prepaid Mastercard)
- Indefinite term contract
- Private Life & Medical Insurance (including eyecare & dental care)
- Opportunities for international career development through the Webhelp International Mobility program
- The brand-new corporate restaurant caters to all tastes and nutritional needs
- Kitchen and dining areas
- Free use of in-house gyms & playroom areas
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Your application will be treated in all confidence and in accordance with applicable privacy legislation (GDPR)
By voluntarily presenting your documents for a job application Webhelp Hellas considers that you provide your explicit consent for your personal data to be processed, used, and kept for the purposes of sourcing and recruitment.