Volton Hellenic Energy SA is a Greek company that is dynamically active and is increasing its capacity rapidly in the field of Electricity Supply and Trading, in the Gas Energy Sector and soon enough in the field of Telecommunications.
By offering reliable services that meet the ever-growing energy needs of businesses and households, Volton aims to build solid and trustful relationships with its consumers. The company's ambition is to become one of the most important companies in the industry and remain at the forefront of developments in electricity and gas supply. The company will enter soon the Telecommunication sector aiming to expand more the portfolio of services. As part of its development, Volton strengthens its human resources in Athens and seeks:
Senior Legal Corporate Affairs Associate
A Senior Legal Corporate Affairs Associate that report to the Head of Legal Division and will become a key part of our Legal Team.
- Handle corporate affairs matters, including BOD Minutes, corporate restructurings and transformations, corporate governance matters
- Cooperate closely and advise the company’s functions/departments
- Analyze and input data, collect and write legal documents for internal or external circulation, as well as towards the banking sector and other civil or private entities
- Report on matters handled
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in the context of working on several legal documents
- Manage claims and litigation, negotiate potential settlements, coordinate with other external law firms on litigation matters as required
- Negotiate, draw up, comment and conclude, in close cooperation with the company’s departments a broad variety of legal documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in law; an LL.M. would be considered a plus
- Previous experience of at least 8 years in the fields of corporate, commercial, banking and transaction law
- Knowledge of the energy sector regulatory framework shall be considered an asset
- Working experience in a corporate environment is also desirable
- Fluent in English with excellent MS 365/Office skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical-thinking skills, intellectual curiosity, excellent communication skills, in both spoken and written formats
- Effective communication and relationship management
- Team working spirit, capable of handling tasks efficiently and under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work equally well independently or as member of a team
- Ability to deliver high quality work, in a timely manner and under specific deadlines
- Accountability and results orientation
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance
- Corporate benefits & perks
- Continuous training and professional development
- Excellent professional environment
- Modern and productive working facilities
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
If your CV meets the requirements of the job, we will contact you by phone to schedule an appointment.
Information about the Group on our site volton.gr