INTRALOT, a publicly listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 41 regulated jurisdictions worldwide. With a global workforce of approximately 1,800 employees in 2021, INTRALOT is committed to redefine innovation and quality of services in the lottery and gaming sector, while supporting operators in raising funds for good causes. In 2020, INTRALOT was distinguished as a top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs.
Our motto is ‘Driving Lottery Digital Transformation with flexible, reliable, secure solutions and systems.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
As our new Contracting Specialist, you will undertake tasks, such as:
- You will be responsible to draft customer and intragroup contracts covering a wide range of transactions.
- You will study tenders’ documents and liaise with subject matter experts to understand requirements, risks and constraints communicating risks and proposing mitigation actions.
- You will support the bidding process by reviewing contractual documents, responding to relevant requirements and suggesting terms and conditions.
- You will organize documentation and correspondence related to contracts keeping files and system records, constantly updated.
- You will prepare reports and providing advisory to various stakeholders concerning negotiations, disputes, claims and other contractual issues.
- You will prepare memorandums for internal approval of contracts and other relevant reports as needs.
- You will closely monitor the assigned operations, checking the relevant contractual KPIs including billing, milestones and obligations acting proactively and providing advice when necessary.
- Finally, you will establish trustful relationships and good communication with internal stakeholders and Intralot subsidiaries.
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- You have University Degree in Law, Business, Information Technology or in a relevant area of study. Master’s degree or professional qualification would be a considered a plus.
- You have acquired 3 years professional experience in Contract Management, Legal or similar roles with proven experience in contracting.
- You command excellent knowledge of contractual writing, having solid understanding of legal terminology and strong attention to detail.
- You possess comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, project management, subcontracting practices and risk analysis.
- You have an excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken.
- You have excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Business acumen coupled with professional and positive approach, excellent presentation and communication skills are a must.
- You are distinguished for your problem solving and decision- making abilities, as well as for your ability to research and report.
- … we work, above everything else, as a team. So, you also have to be an excellent team player and you are able to orchestrate and influence cross- functional teams within our Company.
Our Company offers:
Our vision is to attract and develop the most talented people in our industry, and to provide all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their job description bur also to go above and beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits.
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment.
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment!
In INTRALOT, we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting-edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is your willingness to learn and develop.
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, do submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.