Sioufas & Associates Law Firm, a leading Greek law firm with offices in three major cities of Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki and Patras), in Romania (Bucharest) and Singapore, is currently looking for a Senior Associate who would like to join its dynamic, motivating and highly skilled team of qualified attorneys.
Our firm has been in business since 1999 and continues to grow and expand.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will cover a variety of legal issues concerning our wide range of legal activities. Amongst others, the following responsibilities apply to this position:
- In- and out- of court representation of clients
- Handling multiple legal matters simultaneously and independently - ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines
- Creating and maintaining a good rapport with the firm’s clients through effective and consistent communication and proper explanation of legal proceedings to clients
- Legal Research
- Client meetings/phone conferences
- Working effectively as part of a team, including taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience with other associates
- A Bachelor of Law
- A Master of Laws is desirable
- Qualification as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece
- 6+ years of experience as a practicing attorney, preferably in a leading law firm and/or large in-house department
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills
- Exceptional negotiating skills.
- Business acumen with a solution-oriented approach
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Bonus upon success
- Private medical insurance
- A team who is eager to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and development of your skills
- A place where your professional and personal success is our commitment