We are looking for a lawyer that will focus on the corporate and securities law aspects of our corporate life. This will include among others drafting of necessary corporate documentation, provision of legal advice and support to our board of directors and committees and oversight of compliance with securities law obligations, given that we are a listed company.
The successful candidate should have:
- Qualification to act as Greek lawyer through Greek law degree and bar admission.
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and regulatory requirements applying to listed companies
- Hands-on experience in both corporate and securities law
- Advanced interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Resilience, commitment
- Continuous learning and development mindset
- Positive attitude and teamwork spirit
- Excellent English writing, drafting and oral skills
- An LLM in fields related to Corporate, Securities or Civil law.
- Other Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects with various deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent collaborator and flexible team player
Why you should apply...
- To develop yourself in an advanced technical environment
- Culture of continuous improvement
- To be part of a diverse and dynamic team