Sioufas & Associates Law Firm, the largest firm in the field of legal services, is seeking a Legal Actions Backoffice Supervisor to join its payment order team. The successful candidate will supervise and lead a team of legal assistants and staff in the back office, ensuring high-quality support to the law firm's attorneys in their legal actions.
Sioufas & Associates Law Firm has been providing legal services since 1999 and has an impressive client base that includes the largest Greek and multinational companies from all sectors of the economy. With presence in Athens, Patras, Thessaloniki, Bucharest, and Singapore, the law firm continues to grow and expand, offering a dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of back-office staff, including legal assistants and staff, ensuring compliance with quality standards and deadlines.
- Assign tasks and projects to the back-office staff, monitor progress, and provide guidance and support.
- Ensure proper maintenance of legal files, databases, and systems, and contribute to their continuous improvement.
- Review the department's overall process and procedural documentation to identify areas for improvement, optimize performance and efficiency, and ensure compliance with quality standards and deadlines.
- Develop, enhance, and implement reporting and oversight measures to drive production and minimize risk.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and collaboration with lawyers, other supervisors, and staff across the law firm's offices.
- Provide training and coaching to the back-office staff, identify their development needs, and support their career growth.
- Achieve department goals by managing the department through established objectives and key results.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position or in a law firm's back office, with demonstrated experience in team leadership, project management, and client service.
- Excellent knowledge of procedures and documents, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and legal databases.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Fluency in English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Bonus upon success.
- Private medical insurance.
- Formal training and development of your skills.
- A place where your professional and personal success is our commitment.