Does working at one of Europe’s largest fin-tech companies sound interesting to you? Are you keen to join a rapidly growing team, in an international environment where you’ll get tons of opportunities to develop yourself, and collaborate with colleagues from all over Europe? If so, you are in the right place!
As a group, we come from the merger and integration of Nexi, Nets and SIA; with a presence in more than 25 countries, more than 10,000 employees across Europe and experience on the market for more than 80 years. We provide limitless growth opportunities for our employees and our customers.
Why join us in 2023?
Just think of all the virtual shopping platforms, online stores, digital wallets, QR code payments and the contactless payment technology that stands behind them; this is all technology we use daily, the technology that will mark our future.
By joining our team, you will be shaping the future of digital payments with us, working in a modern, innovative, and ever changing environment. As we come from the merger of numerous companies globally, the opportunity to grow, learn and share expertise with colleagues across the whole organization, is enormous.
If you join us in the role of Senior IT Business Analyst, this is what you can expect from us:
- Attractive salary and an overall competitive package
- Transportation buses
- Ticket Restaurant Vouchers / Service Awards
- Hybrid way of working
- Medical Plan (Life & Health insurance)
- Annual Check Up
- Direct Medical Assistance
- Wedding & Childbirth allowances
- Equipment needed for the role
- Corporate Events
- Company Blood Bank
About your future role
Before you start working in our Business Analysis & Product Innovation department, you will go through well-structured education that will prepare you for your new role. This role provides you with the opportunity to work in a hybrid model, combining work from home and from the office. Your local team will be based in Greece, and you will be part of a team of Business Analysts that counts more than 30 members.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be
- Serving as the liaison between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Facilitating sessions with various stakeholders to gather information to identify and understand business needs
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Developing and document requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
- Conducting business processes analysis, review and mapping of both As-Is & To-Be, and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Translating business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization, and manages changes to such requirements
- Participating in review of technical and other project documentation
- Working closely with technical, business, project managers and test analysts
What makes you the best person for this job?
Now when you read about the role, are you curious to discover more? If your answer is yes, check what qualifications make you the right candidate to apply. But keep in mind one thing - on top of your skillset, knowledge and experience, it's your potential that makes a difference for you to achieve your goals in everyday work.
Qualifications needed to be successful in this role
- At least 4-6 years of practical related experience in Business Analysis within the Banking industry
- Bachelor’s Degree (a master’s Degree will be considered an advantage) on any of the following subjects: Computer science/information technology, information management systems, business information systems, electrical/electronic engineering, mathematics, or science
- Knowledge of the Card industry (Issuing, acquiring, payment schemes)
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodology
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Excellent command of English language
Additional skills and experience that would make you stand out
- Working independently and communicates effectively with senior leadership, vendors or external customers to facilitate a common understanding of requirements using strong verbal communication techniques. Utilizes excellent negotiation skills to reach consensus when needed
- Working effectively with others in a team environment while enhancing a positive atmosphere
- Strong ability to problem solving and decision-making skills. Customer oriented perception interpret a business need and evaluate all options to identify potential solutions
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Customer oriented perception
By simplifying payments and enabling people and businesses to build closer relationships and grow together, we bring change to the lives of everyone around us. Joining us means becoming part of the international team that actively creates an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, and business.
If this is the right job for you, we would love to hear from you!
We will review all applications ongoing and close the position as soon as a new team member has been found. We are committed to creating a diverse culture in which talents from all walks of life can feel like they truly belong. By reading about this job opening, you are one step closer to getting there.
Apply now by sending your curriculum vitae to NexiGR.HumanResources@nexigroup.com, using as e-mail subject the title of the job opening.
We look forward to getting to know you!
After you submit your application, it will be evaluated by Nexi Greece's Human Resources Department and, if your academic and professional profile meets the requirements of the position in question, we will contact you to schedule a personal interview.
Your Personal Data will be processed by Nexi Greece in its capacity as Data Controller, according to the information you will find available in the below link;
For any clarification or objection related to the processing of your Personal Data by Nexi Greece, you may contact the Data Controller to the following email address: email@example.com.
For more information about Nexi Greece please follow the below link;