ndHemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50 own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. We go the extra mile – we not only simply enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
Join us! 1-year trainee program in project management. Apply until end of August!
No matter if you've just graduated from University or already gained some practical experience in project management - The Hemmersbach Management Trainee Program is your opportunity to bring your career to the next level!
Starting in October 2023, you will:
- Receive extensive training on management and leadership topics as well as continuous coaching from your mentor.
- Progressively take over more and more responsibility in planning and controlling international IT projects.
- Be the connection between our customers, the project team on site and our internal Support Functions.
- Have a regular exchange of experiences with the other Management Trainees.
- Recently graduated from University or have less than 1 year of experience in project management.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbal). Knowledge of German language will be a strong asset.
- Willingness to continue learning and develop your own skills.
- Strong communication skills and analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Organizational, multi - tasking and time management skills.
- Buddy program.
- Internal career development.
- International environment.
- Job with purpose.
- Mobile working.
- Staff discounts.
- Private Life and Health Insurance.
Joining Hemmersbach, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Join our Team! Apply now and send us your CV IN ENGLISH!