Technicians / Engineers / Career changers (gn)
To strengthen our team in Athens in the field of component and application testing, we are looking for you as a software engineer (f/m/d) for a permanent, full-time contract effective as soon as possible.
• Testing the latest infotainment systems in vehicles of the future or on test boards, manually or automated.
• Creation and further development of tests, test scenarios and test cases
• Defect management: documentation & tracking of detected defects
• Creation of reports and communication with the customer
• Technical job learned or practised would be of great advantage
• English language skills are mandatory
• Committed, friendly and resilient personality as well as the ability to work independently
• Fun to work with many, new tools and enjoy finding errors and solving technical problems
We offer an exciting and varied range of tasks with a high level of personal responsibility, attractive remuneration and numerous benefits.
Become part of our team and apply online in English
We look forward to receiving your application!