With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organisations, and beyond.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with emphasis in back-end development, who will join our Micrologistics product development team and participate in the analysis, design and implementation of high-quality software.
Above all, we are looking for self-motivated, detail oriented and enthusiastic people, keen to take on a technically challenging position, working within a team atmosphere.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (technical design, code, unit testing, pair reviews, code optimization) and ensure quality standards are adhered to;
- Collaborate closely with Solution Architect and Product manager to optimize product functionality in terms of feature set, performance and scalability and contribute in the product evolution;
- Build and maintain cloud-based enterprise applications;
- Develop new UIs for API features being developed and improve and re-factor existing user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Take part in the Incident, Problem and Change Management processes - during the support & maintenance phases – by implementing bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients, and;
- Develops technical documentation.
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and supporting the continued implementation of the Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related subject;
- 5+ years of professional experience in application development of enterprise IT software systems and applications;
- Strong knowledge of CSS /SCSS;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL server;
- Familiarity with Microsoft IIS concepts (6.0 and 7.0); Working experience of developing and consuming SOAP and/or REST web services is essential;
- Good programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles mainly within the .NET framework using C#, Asp.Net;
- Working knowledge of Relational Databases and ORM technologies (entity framework – LINQ);
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills, ability to deliver within strict timeframes;
- Highly motivated and eager to develop professionally;
- Ability to work efficiently both on own initiative and within a team, and;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
On top of challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, indoor parking, and company bus
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.