With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organisations, and beyond.
We are looking for talented IT Systems Engineers to join a team of highly qualified professionals and get involved in IT operations and projects lifecycle for enterprise-class solutions. Successful candidates will provide implementation, daily operations and support services to Qualco and customers infrastructures with critical response time requirements for their business technology systems. They will work independently and as members of a team to fulfill service requests. This role requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent communication skills.
- Participate in the implementation, operations, and support of internal/customer IT infrastructure.
- Configure and administer virtualization systems, Microsoft servers and applications, Microsoft Networking Services;
- Perform maintenance and system upgrades;
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Maintain backup, and redundancy strategies;
- Analyze technical issues and provide 2nd level support;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution; and
- Maintain expert level knowledge of various vertical areas of functionality and technology within IT engineering technologies
- 5 years of hands-on IT engineering experience;
- Client oriented with client facing experience
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server products and applications, Active Directory, Group Policy, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, Exchange, SQL
- Knowledge in Identity Management and Federation Services, MFA
- Microsoft cloud services in Azure and Office 365 products like, Exchange Hybrid, Teams, MdM, and Endpoint Management
- Virtualization including HA clusters, Storage Management, virtual networking
- Security products for Antimalware solutions, endpoint security and encryption including Bitlocker,
- Infrastructure Inventory, Monitoring and Backup solutions including VeeaM
- Root Cause analysis and resolution
- Certified or in track in any of the following:
- Microsoft on-premises related certifications
- Azure related certifications
- O365 certifications
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile, and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, and indoor parking
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid/remote benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG, and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.