With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organizations, and beyond.
As an IT Solutions Architect you will be providing design, implementation and L3 operations and support services to Qualco and customers infrastructures with critical response time requirements for their business technology systems. You will work independently and as member of a team to fulfill service requests. This role requires excellent technical background, prioritization, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent communication skills.
- Participate in the requirements analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and support of internal/customer IT infrastructure;
- Design, Install and configure virtualization and storage systems, Microsoft servers and applications, Microsoft Networking Services, backup and storage services in on-premises and multi-cloud infrastructure
- Perform maintenance and system upgrades on critical infrastructures;
- Design and Implement performance/availability monitoring and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Design, Implement and Maintain backup, redundancy and Disaster Recovery strategies;
- Design and Implement security and management solutions for infrastructure that serves internal, or customer services based on Cloud security solutions like CASB, PAM, Compliance checks, Continuous VAs Analyze technical issues and provide 3rd level support;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution; and
- Maintain expert level knowledge of various vertical areas of functionality and technology within IT engineering technologies.
- 8+ years of hands-on IT engineering experience;
- Client oriented with client facing experience
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Very good knowledge and Hands-On experience on Virtualization including VMware and Hyper-V clusters, Storage Management, virtual networking including design and implementation;
- Very good Knowledge and hands-on experience on design and implementation of Microsoft server products and applications, Active Directory, Group Policy, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, Federation Services;
- Very good Knowledge and hands-on experience in design and implementation of Azure and Office 365 products and services, MdM, MFA, Teams, Networking, Monitoring, MS Defender Security;
- Knowledge on Configuration and Monitoring software of infrastructure;
- Design and Implementation of Backup and Replication solutions such as Veaam, storage integration;
- Knowledge on End-user encryption technologies such as Bitlocker, Endpoint Security;
- Certified or in track in one of the following:
- Microsoft on-premises and Azure related certifications on Identity, Security, Virtual Desktops, Access Management;
- VMware vSphere 7 or later;
- Endpoint Management;
- Database Administration.
On top of challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, indoor parking, and company bus
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.