With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organizations, and beyond.
The role of SQL & Database Developer will work in the Group IS Database support team reporting to the Senior IT Director. The role will be focused on developing and maintaining the data warehouses and reporting databases/activities for the Qualco group of businesses.
- Development, deployment, and maintenance of T-SQL (queries, views, procedures & functions);
- Development, deployment, and maintenance of ETL packages;
- Ensuring that the data warehouses provide data for the reporting ecosystem and for servicing internal customer’s requests;
- Monitoring and resolving issues within the data warehouses and reporting systems;
- Monitoring and resolving data consistency;
- Maintaining the database including backups, data quality and security;
- Assisting in the development of reporting applications;
- Maintain appropriate documentation, for example, data dictionaries and data flow documentation.
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and supporting the continued implementation of the Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
- Must have:
- 4 years experience of SQL and database development including:
- 2 years experience in developing and maintaining T-SQL, Queries, stored procedures & functions;
- 2 years experience in developing and maintaining MS SSIS packages (or similar ETL tool);
- 2 years experience of MS SQL Server, showing familiarity with Management Studio.
- Experience working within an Agile development environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- English fluency and strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Good to have:
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse concepts (ETL, Staging/Target Area, OLAP-SSAS, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts etc.) and knowledge over Microsoft tools supporting these technologies;
- Familiarity with reporting tools like Power BI and SSRS;
- Experience using Azure DevOps in conjunction with building SSIS packages;
- Experience in database administration, for example, performance tuning, backups, and security;
- Experience with Qualco’s collection and core systems QCR, QLM;
- .NET Application and Web development.
On top of a challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile, and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, and indoor parking
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid/remote benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG, and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.