Working as a Embedded SW Engineer based in Athens, you will:
- Develop SW in the respective areas according to the SDK Vision and Roadmap and in collaboration with the SW Architects
- “Own” the quality of the software (ensure the quality of delivered software)
- Write, test and document Embedded Software.
- Schedule own tasks, participate in SW planning and report progress to project leader
- Mentoring, coaching and technical task supervision of more junior team members
What we are looking for:
- University degree with working experience in Embedded SW development
- Fully competent in all aspects of software engineering, concerning coding and testing.
- Ability to prioritize work, set goals and meet deadlines for self and others.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Human relations skills
- • Software development methodologies (Agile, SW testing etc.) and SCM (Bitbucket, Git, SVN etc.)
- Verification and testing of deliverables against specifications and requirements
- C programming know-how and experience in design/development of software in deeply embedded platforms
- 8-bit to 32-bit RISC processor architectures such as ARM and ARM Cortex
- Ability to work with test tools such as oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, multimeters and logic analyzers.
Even better if you’re good at/understand
- Bluetooth Low Energy protocol
- Multithreaded micro-kernel RTOS’s
- Security/Cryptography concepts
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.