We are looking for a Graduate Embedded Software Test Engineer to join our Connectivity and Audio Product Software team.
As a Graduate Embedded Software Test Engineer in Athens, you will:
- Support the testing activities of the team.
- Execute Test plans according to the test specifications and in collaboration with the Senior engineers of the team
- Evaluate test results and provide reports for test activities.
- Follow training path and on the job training activities as planned by supervisor..
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor level with no or up to 1 year experience in testing software.
- Motivated to develop professionally as (Embedded) Software Test Engineer with focus on Test Automation.
- Familiar with software engineering aspects, concerning coding and testing.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
Will be a plus (desirable):
- Experience in testing software projects.
- Python, knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. bash, shell etc.)
- Test framework (e.g. Robot) or tools (e.g. Selenium)
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.