In Olympic Brewery, part of the Carlsberg Group who is one of the leading brewery groups in the world, our greatest asset is our People!
Our People in every position, role and corner of Greece, represent the source of inspiration that drives us forward and helps us consolidate our strong position in the brewing industry and live our daily purpose, to Brew for a better today and tomorrow!
Demonstrating commitment to our Diversity & Inclusion Policy we are an employer who recognizes that employee diversity is found in any social identity and we aspire to provide recognition and development for all employees. Therefore, we want to attract and develop talented people with a global mindset, cultural understanding, and international experience, while striving to provide a working environment which amplifies diversity and inclusion.
During this period, we seek to recruit a professional for the following position:
IT Support Analyst
for our IT Department
based in our headquarters in Kifissia
What you will be doing:
Detailed tasks specification:
- Provide technical support and assistance to end-users via phone, email, or in-person
- Diagnose and resolve software, hardware, and network-related issues
- Install, configure, and maintain software and hardware components
- Collaborate with other IT team members to resolve complex issues
- Educate users on how to avoid future technical issues
- Prioritize and manage multiple open issues at one time
- Record, track, and document support tickets and resolutions
- Participate in the testing and evaluation of new technologies
- Provide basic training to new hires on company hardware and software systems
- Assist with IT projects as needed
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Proven work experience as an IT Support Analyst or similar role for 2 years
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of software, hardware, and networking systems
- Experience with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Service Desk software and remote support tools experience in a managerial capacity
- Industry certifications such as CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+), CCNA, Microsoft 365
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft O365 and Cloud based technologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, LAN/WAN, and VPN technologies
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices
- Experience working in a similar industry such as food and beverage
What you can expect from us
We foster an open communication and feedback culture in order to deal with our daily challenges. In addition to this, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous Training
- Opportunities for development
- Work from home eligibility
Are you interested on becoming a dynamic member of our ΙΤ Team?
We will expect your application till 31/5/2023.
All applications will remain confidential.