INTRALOT, a publicly listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 41 regulated jurisdictions worldwide. With a global workforce of approximately 1,800 employees in 2021, INTRALOT is committed to redefine innovation and quality of services in the lottery and gaming sector, while supporting operators in raising funds for good causes. In 2020, INTRALOT was distinguished as a top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs.
Our motto is 'Driving Lottery Digital Transformation with flexible, reliable, secure solutions and systems'.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a Business Development Specialist.
As our Business Development Specialist, your role will be to prepare high quality and compliant bid responses that clearly present our Company’s value proposition.
Specifically, our job opening entails the main responsibilities:
- You will be involved in the Bid Management process for selected accounts; from bid qualification all the way to bid submission/presentations and contract negotiations.
- You will assist in the development of our solutions and strategies while ensuring compliance with customer requirements and highlighting company value proposition with the goal of securing winning bids.
- The role entails the coordination of contributions from a variety of sources and teams including sales/account management, marketing, product management, finance, legal and technical teams, as well as subcontractors and other 3rd parties.
- You will be responsible to maintain and develop company response databases by re-writing/editing proposal responses, re-working on existing content or writing additional content to address new customer needs etc.
- You will be required to develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of the Lottery and Gaming market: continuously monitor industry developments (i.e. game content, gaming platforms, PAM, networks), identify all the new trends and keep internal stakeholders (technology, marketing, sales teams) informed.
- Finally, you will also support the Sales pipeline management process.
You will be a successful candidate, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria:
- You have Bachelor degree (and ideally, your MSc) in IT, Computer Science or in a relevant are of study.
- You have acquired 1-3 years professional experience as a Business Development Specialist or a Systems Technical Writer.
- Bid management principles, government procurement, public tendering procedures familiarity along with professional experience in the Gaming Industry/ B2B/ B2G will definitely be appreciated!
- You have an excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken.
- On the personal side, you have strong communication skills and you are distinguished for your problem-solving abilities.
- You thrive in a dynamic, deadline- driven environment, you do not mind working under pressure to meet strict deadlines, always with professionalism and a strong attention to detail.
- … we work, above everything else, as a team. So, you also have to be an excellent team player and you are able to orchestrate and influence cross- functional teams within our Company.
Our Company offers:
Our vision is to attract and develop the most talented people in our industry, and to provide all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their job description bur also to go above and beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment!
In INTRALOT, we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting-edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is your willingness to learn and develop.
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, do submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.