We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Java Developer / DevOps Engineer, to join our expanding development team in Thessaloniki or to work fully remotely. The candidate will join a software development team that uses cutting-edge technologies to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organizations. The candidates will receive adequate training and support to develop their career expectations.
Main responsibilities and Tasks
- Participate in the design and development of large scale web-based and mobile applications using state-of-the-art techniques and technologies;
- Maintain and develop DevOps tools and services such as CI/CD pipelines and automated processes;
- Participate and contribute in the process of defining the software architecture;
- Work in a multi-national environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
- Enthusiasm for programming and knowledge of Java;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
We offer a competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exciting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JJD_D/05/23).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our website (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 1000 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.