In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for an IT CRM Junior Analyst for MS Dynamics 365 who will join a team of highly skilled professionals, get engaged in challenging CRM strategy and transformation projects while delivering robust quality work to leading organizations and enterprises. Our CRM team’s functional and technical consultants are part of break-through projects in the market and are people who can understand and analyze the business needs and the technology solution for creating the optimal result. You will be working in a vibrant, fast-paced environment, so you can never expect to have just another typical day at work. It’s definitely not your comfort zone, but you will never get bored, that is a promise.
- Operate sophisticated CRM platforms and work on the data side of things to help your team
- Optimize the CRM setup by monitoring, testing, and analysing results
- Liaise with internal teams to understand the business needs and gather customer requirements
- Transform the client needs into platform functionalities and design the target solution within the CRM platform relating to MS Dynamics 365 (Sales, Marketing, Service etc.)
- Design, create, and automate complex customer journeys with CRM workflows
- Participate in agile team meetings such as daily stand ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Ensure reliable and efficient operation of deployed B2B/B2C solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM related processes.
- Analyse pains/opportunities in the current customer experience across the multiple channels
- Document your work and continuously improve your workflow
The ideal candidate should have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or proven equivalent experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically with an eye for the detail in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with CRM platforms in any capacity and ideally in core concepts, setup model, process automation, custom activities, frequency capping, cross channel journeys, journeys optimization, personalization, tracking campaign data, reporting
- Background in typical consulting skills: business analysis, change management, project management, etc
- Ability to work in a team closely with our internal customers
- Knowledge of CRM Dynamics 365 will be considered a plus
- Experience in Software Delivery will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of PowerPlatform native components, Dataverse, Cloud Azure will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Waterfall / DevOps / Agile methodologies will be considered a plus
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Online technology courses powered by Pluralsight
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.