G.N.T. is a software company established back in the 90's. Throughout these years the company has presented a wide portfolio of successful projects in many business areas. We often collaborate with other IT companies, offering our expertise in the areas of Java enterprise application development and Database design. Our main area of engagement is the analysis, design and development of custom enterprise applications, therefore our people have the opportunity to participate in the full life-cycle of complex software systems. Most of our projects are in the area of telecoms, but we also have presence in other verticals.
We are currently looking for a motivated junior Java Developer to come join our agile team of professionals. So, if you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, RESTful and ORM (JPA, Hibernate)
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks (such as Swing and AWT depending on project requirements)
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Working with database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
The company believes that it is critical to encourage personal development in order to have a successful team. As such, we have established a budget for employee education and allow developers to take training courses or otherwise improve their skill set during normal business hours.
Company offers a competitive compensation (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
G.N.T. Information Systems S.A.
Eleytherias Sq. 2-4, 15669 Papagou