Manager, Cloud Product Owner
Η θέση δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις
- Working with internal and external customers to analyze their needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Assess value, develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy and helps make our company vision reality.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions and complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Manage project funding requests and statement of work generation process.
- Assist with establishing and managing cloud product cost models and guidance in partnership with EP&S Business Operations teams.
- Act as an ambassador for the product and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Assist in development of self-support resources (documentation, FAQs, training videos/slides) to better streamline customer engagement.
- Work collaboratively with external parties including cloud suppliers and Pfizer DHS strategic suppliers.
- Commit to ongoing learning and professional development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar technical/engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise IT setting, preferably one in a highly regulated industry such as banking/financial or healthcare/pharmaceutical.
- Expert-level knowledge of and experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with Agile Software Delivery, Scaled Agile Framework experience and working as a part of an Agile Development (Scrum) Team.
- Excellent communicator, with an ability to influence horizontally and vertically across a large, complex, and matrixed organization. Adept at managing through often difficult and conflicting priorities to identify those outcomes with the greatest value for Pfizer.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing a department-level P&L inclusive of forecasting/budgeting, identifying & prosecuting cost efficiency opportunities, and managing spend through the fiscal period.
- Strong general IT knowledge including an understanding of large-scale distributed systems architectures, hosting platform technologies (e.g., operating systems), container technologies, relational & non-relational databases, multi-tier architectures, content delivery networks, system performance tuning, data protection (backup) technologies, and disaster recovery planning & failover strategies.
- Cloud Certifications are highly desired
- Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager highly desired
Manager, Cloud Product Owner
πριν 6 μήνες
Με κάποια εμπειρία